We try to create the most magnificent bricks that are consistent and powerful to give your building the strength and elegance it needs.
All of our Bricks are manufactured using propriety, state of art equipment developed in-house.
The specification of our bricks are:
Weight: 3 kg
Strength: Above 75 Kg / Cm 2
Absortion: < 16% Water absorption
QUALITY IS OUR WAY OF LIFE
BENEFITS OF USING CLAY BRICKS
- Energy Savings. For energy efficient warmth in winter and cool in summer, clay brick combines perfectly with passive building design to harness natural sources of energy. The natural density and thermal insulating qualities of clay moderate building temperature and reduce energy consumption rates, to provide year, round comfort and saving
- Life Cycle Benchmarks. Clay brick has an extensive lifespan exceeding 100 years. The measures taken by the Clay brick manufacturers of South Africa to reduce clay bricks embodied energy at cradle to gate, has a knock-on effect on the operational energy usage, including the heating and cooling of a building over its life, and is measured in a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA).
- Sound & Insulation. Clay brick curbs the transmission of airborne noise. Gone are the days of hearing the children next door or the traffic outside, the thermal mass inherent in a clay brick wall acts as a natural sound barrier that also regulates building temperatures indoors.
- Lowest Maintenance. Clay brick is impervious to all forms of weather conditions. Even after long-term exposure to weather and other environmental elements, its enduring colour will deepen and improve with age. A clay face brick home requires little maintenance to retain its good looks.
- Life Cycle performance:
- Durable 3. Energy Efficient
- Long lasting 4. Low Maintenance
- Thermal Comforts. For comfortable indoor temperatures to be maintained, it is essential for walling materials to have high levels of thermal capacity (C) and thermal resistance (R), as in clay brick. Through intelligent construction, Passive Solar Design principles, and high thermal mass clay brick walling envelopes that are compliant with SANS 204 energy efficiency standards, achieving thermal comfort in you home all year round is straightforward.
- Durability. Clay bricks have high dimensional stability and compressive strengths. As one of the strongest building materials, clay bricks buildings can last forever. The many century-old clay brick structures that remain today have proved its durability many times over. Thus, with almost no maintenance, clay brick buildings can outlast generations.
- Long Lasting. As one of the world’s most sought after and trustworthy sources of sustainable building materials, clay bricks are renown for their strength and secure investment potential. The quality construction, quiet calm and ageless appeal of a solid clay brick home will protect your family for generations to come.
- Reusability & Recyclability. They are one of the very few materials that can be reused (not just recycled) with all their original qualities intact. And if they are consigned to landfill, clay bricks are chemically inert and can’t pollute groundwater or contaminate soil.
- Air Quality & Health: Air inert material
- No VCLs ( Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No CFCs
- Because Genuine Clay Brick is Made from Natural Materials. Brick is made from clay and shale – some of the most abundant, natural materials on earth – and then fired through a kiln at up to 1000 degrees. The reason the brick turns into such a durable material is that the clay/shale unit actually goes through a vitrification process in the kiln, which enables the clay particles to fuse together.
- Because Authentic, Brick Has Been Proven For Centuries. What began as a building essential in the Near East and India more than 5,000 years ago, wound its way through the ancient Egyptians, the Indus Valley civilization and the Romans and today has amazingly become the all-American building product throughout our country’s history. Just look at the structures and roadways in your community. Chances are, at least some of them are built with brick.
- Superior Moisture Control. According to a nationally – renowned, independent building products research laboratory, brick veneer wall assemblies control moisture better than wall systems clad with other exterior materials. Therefore, brick veneer wall systems help minimize mold growth, wood rot and infestation by insects, and corrosion of fasteners embedded in wood better than other Wall assemblies.
- Because Genuine Clay Brick Offers Superior Protection Over Other Wall Cladding Materials: The story of the Three Little Pigs is just as true today as it was when it was first told to children long ago. Research confirms that genuine clay brick provides superior shelter in two major categories.
- Fire Protection. Since the primary ingredient in brick is clay which is fired to around 2000 F, it is a non-combustible material. As such, it is an excellent cladding choice to resist or confine fires. In fact, both the National Institute of Standards and Technology and BIA conducted separate fire tests that conclusively demonstrate that: Nothing outperforms good old-fashioned brick – even a hollow thinner brick attains a one hour fire test rating while fiber cement siding does not. Today’s “advanced” materials – especially vinyl, get engulfed by flames within minutes.
- High Wind Protection. A study conducted in September, 2004 shows that homes built with brick; offer dramatically more protection from wind-blown debris than homes built with vinyl or fiber-cement siding.